- Read about our voice menu which allows your callers to select a department.
- Click here to learn about our voice talent pricing.
Allow callers to choose which department they need and have their call automatically routed to the correct individual that handles those responsibilities!
WorkEasy speaks to Caller:
For Sales press 1,
for Customer Service press 2,
for Technical Support press 3...
WorkEasy to You:
WorkEasy call for Customer Service. To accept the call press 1, to send it to voice mail press 2...
You to Caller:
Customer Service, this is Jeff. Can I help you?
Major benefits of using Departments:
- Departments allow callers to choose what they want and have their call automatically routed to the appropriate person in your organization.
- Each Departments can point to a different Extension (or person) so different people in your organization can seamlessly take over different responsibilities.
- Departments can help your company appear larger and give your callers a more secure feeling that they're calling an established business...not a one man operation.
- Departments tell you which selection the caller made (you personally or a particular Department) so you know how to answer the call ("Jeff" or "Customer Service").
- Department's come with their own mailbox greeting(s) so your can provide relevant information based upon the department selected and your callers can leave a message for the Department they selected.
- Each Department can have it's own unique hours of service so you can have offer limited or extended hours for special departments based upon your needs.
- When you listen to your voice mail messages, WorkEasy tells you which Department your caller selected so you can differentiate them from messages left for you personally.